For R developers
Complete IDE for programming scripts, interfaces and reports
Actuaries & Statisticians
Create powerful graphical interfaces without a single line of code for your R scripts.
Fast and easy
If your R scripts are already done, then you are just a few clicks away to embed them in an user-friendly RPGM program.
Easily execute interfaces, scripts and reports following a specific order.
For scripts users
User-friendly and easy to use
For end users
Goodbye command lines. Welcome to user-friendly programs with nice graphical interfaces.
« What's R ? »
No need to know what R is. The graphical interface completely hides R and other underlying technologies for the end user.
Generate reports as PDF file (using LaTeX), or as Excel spreadsheets.
Simple and performant
What it can do
Complete development environment for R and RPGM
- R code editor with syntax highlighting
- Easy access to R and RPGM documentation
- Graphical interface editor with preview
- Lots of supported widgets: texts, numbers, multiple choice, images, tables, sliders, file selection and more...
- Powerful LaTeX report editor. No LaTeX knowledge required. Titles, images, texts, tables, equations, title page and table of contents
- Powerful sequencer for chaining interfaces, scripts, reports and conditional outputs
- Direct access to an R console within RPGM editor
- Tools to help using the Excel API and the C plugin compilation
- Quickly test your programs with a simple key press
- Export your program to a .pgm file with changelog, version, name and author
Execute generated .pgm programs made with RPGM Editor
- Perfect for in-house deployment
- Completely hides R to the user. R console is always accessible
- Fast, powerful and user-friendly interface
- Dynamic widgets: changing a value can call some R code and update the interface in real-time
- Program list
- Default output folder for generated reports and files
Execute .pgm programs on the cloud. Only a web browser is required
- Perfect for in-house and also external deployment (consulting)
- The user connects to the server with a login and a password
- Users don't require to have R or LaTeX installed, just a web browser
- It's the server which executes R, resulting in better performance
- Complete ACL management with user groups
- Several programs can be executed at the same time by the same user
- The user can close his web browser: programs continue to execute and the user can reconnect later, even from another device, to continue and see the results of the program!
- Mobile compatibility (will be enhanced soon)